Tuesday, December 22, 2015

You asked for it... You got it!

A visitor to my page asked me if I could post pictures of some of my Bookmarks
It took me a little longer than I had hoped to get my act in gear, but I did, and here are those pictures.

I know there are a few missing, and I'm pretty sure they are stuck in a book somewhere...  To be found again some time later...     I hope!?!?
But I do have a selection to show.

My Thanks go out to that visitor for the request.  It is my pleasure to show off as much of my collection as possible so, by all means, if there is something you would like to see or explore please send in your requests, suggestions and/or thoughts.  I will attempt to do what ever I can.

 
As we can see, the majority of my bookmarks are from a series of yearly Calendar Bookmarks that are double sided.  I have been getting them in sets of 3 for each year and I have, so far, from 2011 through to 2016.  There are also two sets that are non-calendar, with just some cool art graphics of "Things King".
 
I get them from a very nice seller on EBay who makes and sells a wide variety of bookmarks.  They are very well done, priced very reasonably, and always ship fast. (yeah I know, that was a plug, but couldn't help it) 
 
Here's a few other markers I have.  There's a couple from my favourite Specialty Dealer - The Overlook Connection.  Owner Dave Hinchberger is great for adding little extras with your purchases from his store.  If you have not been to Dave's place, you should check him out.
We also see here a bookmark from The Green Mile and another item that is not quite a bookmark, but more of a page from a promotional note pad.  It is something different and unique, so I thought I would throw it in here.

 
The next few photos are the reverse sides of  the markers displayed above. 
 
 
 
 
Well that's about that for now on this topic.  Hope you saw something you liked and enjoyed the visit.
Not sure yet of next post, but I will have something interesting to share on our next visit.  So Please, do come back again........

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your bookmarks. I really enjoyed checking them out!
    My favorite is the Misery notepad. I will keep checking back to see if any new bookmark pictures have been added. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete